All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.07Trending at AU $22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors apply the full spectrum of marketing principles to an industry that has long resisted them - the performing arts. Drawing on a wide variety of primary and secondary sources, the authors review all of the key marketing functions - from segmentation to pricing to public relations - in the context of arts management, illustrated through numerous examples. They argue that by embracing fundamental marketing principles and launching invative marketing strategies, music, theater, and dance organizations can fulfill their artistic missions, while building strong customer bases.
- Author BiographyPhilip Kotler is the S.C. Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University in Chicago.
- Author(s)Joanne Scheff,Philip Kotler
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width208 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.