All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation of 18 essays - edited by Claudette Beit Aharon - by women of various ages who have Turner syndrome, and their life experiences living with this condition. There is a foreword by Lynne Levitsky MD, chief of pediatric endocrilogy, Massachusetts General Hospital and an introduction by the editor. In addition there is medical information on diagstic tools and treatments, a FAQ about the syndrome and its ramifications, and a glossary.
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.