All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you could have a handy stand-in to do all the things that you don't want to do? Lincoln Green has a double, someone who looks just like him, a match. SNAP! Lincoln's own mother can't tell the difference between him and...You Kw Who. Which is great for Lincoln Green. He has much more important things to do than tidying up, putting away and sorting out, so they're all going on the list for his trusty stand-in. But Lincoln Green's t the only one who doesn't like doing things they don't like doing...It's t long before You Kw Who has teamed up with Billy the Kid Next Door, which is a lot more fun than doing things for Lincoln Green, that's for sure. And that's when Lincoln Green finds himself in BIG trouble...!
- Author BiographyDavid Mackintosh lives in the city, with one cactus and no tumbleweeds. He has long wanted to write a book with a western theme, and enjoys watching old films about singing cowboys, especially when a station wagon appears amongst the horses. At last count, he has one green checked shirt, three pairs of jeans, and a hundred cowboy films. He never makes the bed (cowboys don't), but loves mowing yards, reading comics and drinking sarsaparilla.
- Author(s)David Mackintosh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Mackintosh
- Interest AgeFrom 3 To 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.