All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo doubt about it - Hermann Vaske, advertising wizard, winner of the prestigious Grimme award and member of the Art Directors Club kws all there is to kw about the power and deception of advertising. Witty and eminently competent he manages to extract interesting hometruths, amusing slip-ups and downright bizarre facts from the great and controversial giants of the industry. Entertaining and informative throughout, 'Standing on the Shoulders of Giants' assembles some of the best exchanges, statements and sometimes distinctly surreal conversations with, amongst others, Oliviero Toscani (Benneton), Phillipe Starck, Tony Scott, Wim Wenders and Damien Hirst.
- Author(s)Hermann Vaske
- PublisherDie Gestalten Verlag
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDie Gestalten Verlag
- Content Note300ill.
- Weight622 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Volume editorRobert Klanten
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.