All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor thirty years, David Rivard has embedded himself into the skin of our times. With Standoff, he asks how, in a world of ise, global anxiety and media distraction, we can speak honestly. These poems scan the shifting horizons of our world, all while swerving elastically through the multitude of selves that live inside our memories - 'those me's that long to be free at dawn.' These poems are a counterweight to the work of the world, voicing acceptance and tenderness in ways that are hard-won and true, even if fleeting.
- Author BiographyDavid Rivard is the author of five previous collections, including Otherwise Elsewhere and Wise Poison, winner of the James Laughlin Award. He teaches at the University of New Hampshire and lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)David Rivard
- PublisherGraywolf Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraywolf Press,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.