All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat a job for Stanley - he's building a house for his friend, Myrtle. He will need his digger and his bulldozer and his cement mixer! He will also need his friend, Charlie to help. But will they manage to build the whole house? Join Stanley and friends for a hard-working adventure in this colourful new series from William Bee...
- Author BiographyWilliam Bee was born in London, but now lives in the English countryside. As well as writing children's books, he races a vintage sports car, is an international skier, and when at home tends his lawns and meadow. William Bee loves Saturdays, the colour green, tabby cats, the Queen, Rolls Royces, fruit scones, David Niven, staying at home...
- Author(s)William Bee
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleStanley
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight375 g
- Width227 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.