All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you ever want something that seemed impossible? Stanley the snail is an artist who loves the bright colors of the day, but his fear of birds keeps him hiding in the shadows. Because Stanley is terrified of birds, he only goes out during the nighttime. But more than anything else, Stanley wants to be able to go out during the day and see the world transformed by the sun's light. Stanley's friends encourage him to move toward realizing his dream, but he is afraid. He tries to find a way to live out his dream without facing his fears, but in the end Stanley has to make a decision. Come along with Stanley on his journey toward light and color!
- Author(s)Al Reeder
- PublisherPenzance Junction Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenzance Junction Press
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joe Eckstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.