All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of branding in an approachable way without poring over dense text or hiring an expensive consultant, Star Brands presents a unique model that offers structured guidance and professional tips for building, managing, and marketing any brand. Created by savvy brand manager Carolina Rogoll, the star brand model is a perfect intersection of solid marketing and management theory with an approachable, visually oriented design. The author teaches step-by-step how to assess a brand's unique challenge, how to define the brand's equity and target, how to craft a solid brand growth strategy, and how to measure success once the brand is in the marketplace. The book includes case studies from famous star brands as well as interviews with top business school professors, advertising agency leaders, and former CEOs. Topics covered include the star brand model; leaders behind star brands; brand assessment and goal setting; defining brand equity; selecting a brand target; insights, benefits, ideas; theory from the best marketing and managing resources; marketing strategy; how to build a marketing plan; and much more, including exercise worksheets to practice on! The author combines her experience building brands at the front lines of a big multinational company with top-tch marketing and management theory. What results is an ideal primer for anyone seeking structured guidance on building a brand for a client, managing a brand, or even starting a brand for oneself. Allworth Press, an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, publishes a broad range of books on the visual and performing arts, with emphasis on the business of art. Our titles cover subjects such as graphic design, theater, branding, fine art, photography, interior design, writing, acting, film, how to start careers, business and legal forms, business practices, and more. While we don't aspire to publish a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are deeply committed to quality books that help creative professionals succeed and thrive. We often publish in areas overlooked by other publishers and welcome the author whose expertise can help our audience of readers.
- Author BiographyCarolina Rogoll has been building brands for over a decade for the world's largest, fast-moving consumer goods company, including successfully managing a billion-dollar brand. She has also been a faculty member of the MPSB (master of professional studies in branding) at the School of Visual Arts in New York City since 2011. Carolina holds several MBA degrees in business administration, marketing, and management, all with honors, and is fluent in multiple languages. She lives in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Carolina Rogoll
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Content Note50 color illustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byDebbie Millman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.