All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering all major genres of entertainment, Star! provides a unique overview of the artistic, business and legal aspects of the entertainment industry. It features in-depth interviews with some of the most prominent attorneys in the country practicing in entertainment law today, and interviews with experienced industry professionals in the world of entertainment. Taken together you'll learn the delicate balance between artistry and commercialism on the path to success within the industry.
- Author BiographyRichard Warren Rappaport practices in entertainment, arts and sports law domestically and internationally, including motion pictures, television, music, theater, the classical arts, the literary arts, the fine arts, sports, fashion, media, intellectual property, and the Internet. He also practices in media law, communications law, corporate law, and international law and trade.
- Author(s)Richard Warren Rappaport
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.