All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.52Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.25Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionA reproduction in one unique volume of three of Agatha Christie's rarest and most sought-after books - Star Over Bethlehem, The Road of Dreams and Poems. This 50th Anniversary edition also includes 'In a Dispensary', t in print since 1924. The most popular detective story writer of all time turns her hand to the subject of Christmas. In a manger in Bethlehem, an angel offers Mary a vision of things to come...and a chance to change it all. A naughty little donkey learns the meaning of love as he carries a very special mother and child safely to Egypt. Mrs Hargreaves wanted to like people, but didn't really kw how. Then she reached out to touch a stranger, and her eyes were opened to love. Here, in this charming gift edition, Agatha Christie's stories and poems capture the true meaning of Christmas. This special collector's edition contains a wealth of Agatha Christie rarities - t only all the stories, poems and illustrations from her long out-of-print book Star Over Bethlehem (1965), but also a reproduction of all her rare poetry from the two collections The Road of Dreams (1924) and Poems (1973).
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 100 foreign countries. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 20 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight260 g
- Width126 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement50th Anniversary edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.