All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- Description(Book). This book highlights the outstanding drum sets of rock, jazz, R&B, and country. Spanning seven decades, it features over 40 great kits played by Buddy Rich, Gene Krupa, Ringo Starr, John Bonham, Hal Blaine, Ginger Baker, Keith Moon, and more. A diagram details the brands, sizes, colors, and vintage & custom aspects of the famous sets. Features a cool 16-page color section.
- Author(s)Jon Cohan
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication01/10/1994
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content NoteIll.(14col.).
- Weight556 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byBill Bruford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.