Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate companion to the Star Wars universe, Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels is a guided visual tour through the many worlds, characters and creatures of the final three films. The sequel to Star Wars Chronicles this volume covers in exacting detail Star Wars material released since 1999. Photographs, behind-the-scenes production stills, early sketches, computer renderings, outtakes, and more from Lucasfilm's archives explain and deconstruct the richly layered backstory and fully realized universe of Episodes I, II, and III in a level of detail craved by true Star Wars fans - every vehicle, character, planet, and plot line is examined virtually frame-by-frame. Lucasfilm's Director of Fan Relations and Star Wars guru Stephen Sansweet provides a witty and very readable text filled with insider's anecdotes and hard-to-find specifications.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Sansweet is the director of content management and head of fan relations at Lucasfilm. He lives in Sonoma County, California. Pablo Hidalgo is content manager of starwars.com and has reported for Star Wars Insider magazine. He lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Pablo Hidalgo,Stephen J. Sansweet
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication17/11/2005
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date18/11/2010
- Content NoteOver 1000 full colour photographs & illustrations
- Weight3500 g
- Width267 mm
- Height380 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition StatementFilm/TV tie-in
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.