Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionStardust gets children talking, chanting and singing! How? The loveable alien characters make learning English exciting and fun, imaginative activities and a wide range of resources keep lessons interesting, and, as all of the language is practiced again and again, students feel confident to communicate. Simple and repetitive, Stardust offers you a straightforward methodology - practise, practise, practise! Students complete each activity in three ways: with you, in a teacher focused activity with the whole class, in pairs, and individually. This means that they have lots of opportunities to practise the language and remember it! Captivating space characters show students how language is used through funny stories and songs. The loveable aliens tap into students' imaginations making English more enjoyable for young learners. Amusing stories and songs put the new language into an exciting and meaningful context! Even the revision exercises are taught through motivating cartoons. The unique characters and settings introduce familiar topics for example rooms and clothes, in a way that is out of this world. So students learn the content they need to kw, but in a way that is much more fun! What's more, the wide range of activity styles including art and craft projects, which are ideal for student's portfolios, and the amazing materials in the Teacher's Resource Pack such as unit and end of year tests and a puppet, make it possible for you to teach every child in your class, matter what their learning style.
- Author(s)Alison Blair,Jane Cadwallader,Paul Shipton
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight213 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.