All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStunning young adult fiction from the author of The Story of Tom Brennan, winner of the 2006 CBC Award for Older Readers. Georgie, Kia, Micki and Ace are thrown together at an elite girls' surfing camp. They're t friends straight away there's jealousy, insecurity, secrets and lies to deal with first. Yet they soon realise that they need to stick together, because their friendship brings out the best in each of them. But will they all make the grade?
- Author BiographyJ.C. Burke was born in Sydney in 1965, the fourth of five sisters. With writers for parents, she grew up in a world of noise, drama and books, but she decided to become a nurse after her mother lost a long battle with cancer. Since Burke started writing in 1999, she has published a number of acclaimed books for teenagers and young adults, including Children's Book Council Notable Books White Lies and The Red Cardigan, Aurealis Awards finalist Nine Letters Long, The Story of Tom Brennan, Faking Sweet, Starfish Sisters, Ocean Pearl and Pig Boy. The Story of Tom Brennan won the 2006 CBC Book of the Year - Older Readers and the 2006 Australian Family Therapists Award for Children's Literature. It is currently on the NSW HSC syllabus list. Jane lives in Sydney with her family.
- Author(s)J.C. Burke
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication03/09/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2007
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Weight262 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest Age14+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.