All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionStarfish are amazing creatures! They can replace limbs and even use seawater as blood! Learn what they eat and how they survive in the big ocean.
- Author BiographyGail Saunders-Smith is an assistant education professor at Youngstown State University in Ohio. She is also an independent staff developer, writer, and editor. She presents nationally at conferences on literacy development and instruction and has written numerous articles, children's non-fiction books, and professional resources. Gail holds a B.S. and M.A. in Early Childhood Education from Kent State University and a M.S. in Administration and Supervision from Youngstown State University. She completed post-graduate work at The Ohio State University and earned a Ph.D. in curriculum and instruction from The University of Akron. Gail is a former classroom teacher, Reading Recovery Teacher Leader, and Reading/Language Arts K-12 Supervisor and Coordinator of State and Federal Programs for the Summit County ESC. Mari Schuh is the author of more than 150 nonfiction children's books, covering topics from tomatoes to tornadoes. She has written numerous articles for daily newspapers and has presented at the West Virginia Book Festival. Mari lives in Wisconsin with her husband, Joe, and their house rabbit, Kindle.
- Author(s)Mari Schuh
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePebble Plus: Sea Life
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.