All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionStaring into the Sun is a firefighter's memoir. You'll shudder with joy (and revulsion) while reading this fiercely honest and humorous romp with career firefighter Nick Brunacini, who vividly chronicles his 30-year fire-service career in the sun-baked city of Phoenix. Brunacini describes his municipal playground and its inhabitants with the aching tenderness and bitter repugnance usually reserved for long-lost lovers. Staring into the Sun offers readers a far-too-brief glimpse into the gritty, fun-loving and often sweet-natured soul of a true American Firefighter.
- Author(s)Nick Brunacini
- PublisherAcross the Street Prod.
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcross the Street Prod.
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.