Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.90+ AU $8.50 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionJess was happy when they lived by the bay, but something is wrong with their new house. Since they moved, Vida is wild and furious and believes in all kinds of strange magic. Clem hasn't even unpacked, and their mum is lying sick and silent in the room upstairs. And Jess can feel someone following her, invisible legs quietly keeping step. Starry Nights is a haunting mystery of a family caught in a twilight zone.
- Author BiographyJudith Clarke was born in Sydney and educated at the University of New South Wales and the Australian National University in Canberra. She has worked as a teacher and librarian, and in Adult Education in Victoria and New South Wales. She now lives in Melbourne with her husband, and has one grown-up son. A major force in YA fiction both in Australia and internationally, Judith Clarke's novels include the multi-award-winning Night Train, Friend of my Heart and the very popular and funny Al Capsella series. She is unsurpassed in her ability to convey complex emotional states with acute understanding and compassion.
- PrizesShortlisted for NSW Premier's Literary Award Patricia Wrightson Prize 2002.
- Author(s)Judith Clarke
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Weight170 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 12 To 16
- Interest AgeFrom 12 To 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.