All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReady to learn HTML5 programming? Start Here! Learn the fundamentals of programming with HTML5-and begin building your first standards-based web pages from the ground up. If you have absolutely previous experience, problem-simply start here! This book introduces must-kw concepts and getting-started techniques through easy-to-follow explanations, examples, and exercises. Here's where you start learning HTML5 * Create a web site using HTML5 tags in a simple text editor * Use semantic tags to make your pages easier to layout and find * Draw in HTML5 using the canvas element * Embed audio and video in your web pages * Get HTML5 to work in older browsers * Develop your future skills in web design
- Author BiographyFaithe Wempen, M.A., is an adjunct instructor of Computer Technology. She develops web sites and writes and teaches online computer training.
- Author(s)Faithe Wempen
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.