Start Late, Finish Rich: A No-fail Plan for Achieving Financial Freedom at Any Age by David Bach (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.94+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver and over, people share their fears with David Bach, America s leading money coach and the number-one national best-selling author of The Automatic Millionaire. If only I had started saving when I was younger! they say. Is there any hope for me? There IS hope, and help is here at last! In Start Late, Finish Rich, David Bach takes the Finish Rich wisdom that has already helped millions of people and tailors it specifically to all of us who forgot to save, procrastinated, or got sidetracked by life s unexpected challenges. Whether you are in your thirties, forties, fifties, or even older, Bach shows that you really can start late and still live and finish rich and you can get your plan in place fast. In a motivating, swift read you learn how to ramp up the road to financial security with the principles of spend less, save more, make more and most important, LIVE MORE. And he gives you the time tested plan to do it. The Start Late, Finish Rich promise is bold and clear: Even if you are buried in debt there is still hope. You can get rich in real estate by starting small. Find your Latte Factor and turbo charge it to save money you didn t kw you had. You can start a business on the side while you keep your old job and continue earning a paycheck. You can spend less, save more and make more and it doesn t have to hurt. David Bach gives you step-by-step instructions, worksheets, phone numbers and website addresses --everything you need to put your Start Late plan into place right away. And he shares the stories of ordinary Americans who have turned their lives around, at thirty, forty, fifty, even sixty years of age, and are w financially free. They did it, and w it s your turn. With David Bach at your side, it s never too late to change your financial destiny. It s never too late to live your dreams. It s never too late to be free.
- Author BiographyDavid Bach is the author of the runaway bestseller The Automatic Millionaire, which spent fourteen weeks on the New York Times bestseller list, and was simultaneously number one on the New York Times, USA Today, BusinessWeek, and Wall Street Journal business bestsellers lists. He is also the author of the national bestsellers Smart Women Finish Rich, Smart Couples Finish Rich, and The Finish Rich Workbook. Bach has appeared twice on The Oprah Winfrey Show to share his strategies for living and finishing rich, and he is a regular contributor to CNN s American Morning. His FinishRich(r) seminars are the leading financial seminars in North America, having been taught by thousands of financial advisors to more than half a million people in more than 2,000 cities. He lives in New York with his wife, Michelle, and his son, Jack. To read excerpts of any of David Bach s books, please visit his website at www.finishrich.com.
- Author(s)David Bach
- PublisherBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc)
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Del
- Weight640 g
- Width166 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.