All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake money planning events with style and impress your clients. 'Start & Run a Meeting and Event Planning Business' shows would-be business owners how to start and run a successful enterprise planning events of all kindsfrom weddings and private parties to corporate events, meetings, conferences, and sporting events. This book will show you t only how to organize events, but also how to run the business itself. Keeping track of all the many details involved in putting on a successful event is easy when you have the checklists, schedules, tips, and experts advice you need. Written in the step-by-step style that has made the Start & Run series the best of its kind, this indispensable guide will help readers to make any eventand event planning businessa resounding success.
- Author BiographyShannon Marie Lach has been creating and planning events since 2002 and has been hired for event consultation and planning throughout Western New York for businesses, corporations, non-profits, universities, celebrities, and more. Shannon is the Owner/Principal Planner of PEAR, her New York based event planning company. A born innovator and a natural teacher, Shannon embraces social media as the avenue to build a comprehensive voice across multiple platforms for her company. With the continued support of dedicated partnerships, PEAR has grown into the ripe, collaborative event enterprise it is today.
- Author(s)Shannon Marie Lach
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStart & Run ...
- Place of PublicationNorth Vancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width204 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.