All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHome security and safety are key personal concerns, but the protection business is rife with amateurs. This book is the definitive guide on how to successfully launch a security business to save you time, money and legal problems. It offers practical advice on how to develop business clientele, deal with safety issues, and overcome liability. Author Katherine Matak teaches you how to create a respected company and market your brand, all while avoiding pitfalls and needless expenses. Learn how to establish and operate a business that furnishes home security challenges.
- Author BiographyKatherine Matak is the owner of the Baker Street Agency, a private investigative firm and risk management company. She has extensive experience in private and public policing, training, program development and business management. She has instructed in the fields of law, surveillance, report writing and professional sales. She has developed programs that led to security guard training and served on several industry and community boards to strengthen the private investigative business.
- Author(s)Katherine Matak
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStart and Run a
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Weight272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.