Start Your Own Event Planning Business: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Success by Entrepreneur Media, Cheryl Kimball (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSTART YOUR OWN EVENT PLANNING BUSINESS AND CELEBRATE ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK! Weddings, graduations, birthday parties, anniversaries, and conferences--what do these all have in common? Everyone would rather hire someone else to plan and run them! That someone can be you. Take your passion for event planning to the next level with in-the-trenches advice and tools you need to start, run, and grow a successful business. From writing a solid contract to finding reliable vendors, our experts help you identify your niche, teach you how to scout potential clients, evaluate the competition, market your business, and more. Discover how to: Identify a niche and establish yourself within the industry Build a loyal customer base for large and small events Implement targeted strategies for planning commercial, political, civic, social events, and more Promote your business, events, and yourself with Pinterest, Instagram, and other social and online marketing tools Develop proposals, vendor agreements, contracts, and manage day-to-day operations and costs Keep within budget using money-saving tips and industry-tested ideas Plus, gain valuable insights from interviews with practicing event planners, and stay on track with checklists, worksheets, and other resources. Everything you need to make your event planning business a successful reality is right here--get the party started today!
- Author BiographyFor more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media has been setting the course for small business success. From startup to retirement, millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners trust the Entrepreneur Media family--Entrepreneur magazine, Entrepreneur.com, Entrepreneur Press, WomenEntrepreneur.com, EntrepreneurEnEspanol.com, and our industry partners--to point them in the right direction. The Entrepreneur Media family is regarded as a beacon within the small to midsized business community, providing outstanding content, fresh opportunities, and innovative ways to push publishing, small business, and entrepreneurship forward. It is headquartered in Irvine, CA. Cheryl Kimball lives in Middleton, NH.
- Author(s)Cheryl Kimball,Entrepreneur Media
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStartup Series
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Weight285 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.