All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart Your Own Food Truck Business and Satisfy Your Hunger for Success At over a billion dollars, the mobile food industry is enjoying more publicity and toriety than ever before. Catering to a new generation of foodies looking for quick and unique specialties, the mobile food business is booming with new opportunities for eager entrepreneurs like you. From gourmet food to all-American basics and hot dog wagons to bustaurants, our experts give you the delicious details behind starting and running a successful mobile food business. This guide covers: Six of the hottest mobile food options: food carts, concession trailers, kiosks, standard and gourmet trucks, mobile catering, and bustaurants Identifying the perfect foodie niche and customer base Creating menu items that save time, money, and space in the kitchen Finding a profitable location, time and time again Attracting new and loyal customers with social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter Managing daily operations, costs, and setting prices Licenses, codes, regulations, parking, and other considerations Plus, gain recipes, shopping lists, favorite equipment buys and more from practicing food truck entrepreneurs. From choosing a vehicle to franchising and everything in between, learn what you need to kw to get your business moving toward success!
- Author BiographyFor more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media has been setting the course for small business success. From startup to retirement, millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners trust the Entrepreneur Media family -- Entrepreneur magazine, Entrepreneur.com, Entrepreneur Press, and EntrepreneurEnEspanol.com -- to point them in the right direction. The Entrepreneur Media family is regarded as a beacon within the small to midsized business community, providing outstanding content, fresh opportunities, and innovative ways to push publishing, small business, and entrepreneurship forward. Rich Mintzer is an expert in making complicated topics reader-friendly, including business, technology and environmental concerns. He has written more than 45 nonfiction books on a wide range of topics. He has also spent 20 years as a magazine journalist and the past several years writing and producing web content. Mintzer lives in Mount Kisco, NY.
- Author(s)Entrepreneur Media,Rich Mintzer
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleStartup Series
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.