All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionLike making deals and money but don't care for the daily grind? Then consider becoming a middleman-the wholesaler-who buys goods from the manufacturer and sells them to retailers for a profit. With millions of products on the market already and new ones coming every day, the wholesale ecomy has plenty of room for growth. This easy-to-read guide covers locating manufacturers and retailers, securing product exclusives, and identifying prime locations for wholesale distributorship. With insider secrets for beating the competition and step-by-step instruction on how to start making money today, this fully revised third edition also covers he Internet's growing role in distribution, effective strategies for dealing with shrinking profit margins, and specific product lines to focus on for maximum success.
- Author BiographyEntrepreneur Media, Inc. is the premier content provider for and about entrepreneurs. Their products engage and inspire every day with advice, solutions, and resources that fuel the bold and independent way entrepreneurs think. After 31 years, nobody reaches more growing businesses. Based in Irvine, CA, Entrepreneur Press is a leading small-business trade publisher, providing aspiring, emerging, and growing entrepreneurs with actionable solutions to every business challenge--ultimately, leading them from business idea to business success. A member of the American Society of Journalists & Authors and the recipient of various writing awards, Bridget McCrea has been providing content to magazines, newsletters, corporations and individuals since 1994. She lives in Clearwater, FL.
- Author(s)Bridget McCrea,Entrepreneur Magazine
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStartup Series
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Weight185 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.