All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers practical hands-on help for anyone wanting to start their own business in a range of disciplines. If you are one of the thousands of people who have expertise you think you can turn into your own business, the Start and Run series shows you how to set about achieving your dreams. Written by experts in their respective interest areas, but always easy to read, these books provide step-by-step coaching for businesses as diverse as bed and breakfasts to teaching English as a second language. All Self-Counsel's Start and Run titles include a free CD with business and marketing tools to help you get going as soon as possible. Few home-based businesses can offer a more optimal mix of low risk and high income potential. Discover how to start.
- Author BiographySteve Slaunwhite is a recognized copywriting expert with 20 years' experience. He is a winner of numerous awards, and has written copy for more than 150 clients, including 43 in the Fortune 500. In addition to leading seminars and writing articles on copywriting, Steve is also the author of the textbook Writing for the B2B Market, plus a number of professional handbooks. His website, a companion to this book, is at http: //forcopywritersonly.com/
- Author(s)Steve Slaunwhite
- PublisherSelf Counsel Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStart & Run a Business S.
- Place of PublicationBellingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelf Counsel Press Inc
- Out-of-print date20/10/2009
- Content Noteworksheets & charts
- Weight531 g
- Width210 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.