All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will show you how to start your own information research business. You'll learn how to: market yourself as an information broker; find clients; set prices; bill clients; and, repackage the information you find to make it suitable for your clients. The free CD includes forms, checklists, a business plan model, sample letters, and additional resources to help you get started.
- Author BiographyGerhard W. Kautz has run a successful information research business since 1998. He has also spent 18 years in marketing and holds a BSc and MSc in engineering.
- Author(s)Gerhard Kautz
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Vancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Out-of-print date08/11/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width209 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.