All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised Edition 2012 - Learn the Secrets of Natural Health, Well-Being & Weight Loss - Author Brian M Heater has been an alternative counselor and teacher for over 25 years. In early 2000 he needed some personal health changes and discovered the secret to vibrant health & weight loss. He developed a program based on these principles and went on to test it on himself. Brian found vibrant health and energy. He lost a total of 83 lbs and changed his life in less than 4 months! Through this easy to follow program he transformed himself and became a new man - vibrant, healthy & full of life. By following these techniques you can too! Based on the principles of the Law of Attraction as made famous by The Secret, and Brian's own unique easy to follow step-by-step cleansing and diet program, this information will change your life. This book & program will guide you on an exciting journey of vibrant health and personal transformation !
- Author BiographyBrian M Heater - author, speaker, counselor and progressive businessman. He has been helping others in counseling and business for over 25 years. He currently is the owner of a progressive counseling, health and weight loss business - Transformingourselves.com. Brian recently went through a life transformation. He discovered the simple secrets of health & weight loss and went on to lose over 83 lbs in less than 4 months. His transformation led him to develop a program and write the book Start the Revolution Within. Brian's program is unique and inspriing. Utilizing the Law of Attraction principles as made famous by The Secret, Brian's own unique Mental & Emotional Tune-up program, and his easy to follow step-by-step Health & Weight Loss program, he has helped many clients loss weight and gain vibrant health. Brian also is a motivational speaker on health, practical spirituality and attitude adjustment and loves to lead groups in exploring these areas. Brian resides in Western Oregon and loves to be in the great outdoors as much as possible.
- Author(s)Brian M Heater
- Date of Publication10/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.