Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionNEW IN PAPERBACK Step by step photographs and easy to follow instructions make it easy for readers from ten to teens to start quilting. There are only a few stitches and techniques to learn and advanced sewing skills are required. The bright, full colour photographs and funky design will inspire youngsters to make fabulous projects to show off to all their friends.
- Author BiographyMiriam Edwards comes from a long line of dressmakers and tailors. Her mother taught her to make clothes for her dolls and then for herself, and alter she did the same for her own children. Miriam discovered patchwork when she went to the National Parchwork Championships with friends in 1992. She was enthralled by what she saw and came home weighed down with fabrics. She soon started attending classes and made her first quilt in 1993. In 2001 she became a Young Quilter's Representative, and she now holds regular children's workshops. Her patterns have been published in Patchwork and Quilting and Fabrications magazines.
- Author(s)Miriam Edwards
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.