Start with Hello: How to Convert Today's Stranger into Tomorrow's Client by Linda Coles (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.76Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow and why the ability to connect with strangers is vital to business success Good communication with colleagues and clients is an important aspect of doing business successfully. But if you're only talking to your associates, you're missing out on half the story and leaving money on the table. Start with Hello reveals how the most successful businesspeople and leaders share an overlooked and underappreciated talent?the ability to engage and communicate with strangers in productive, creative ways. Put simply, people like to do business with people they kw, like, and trust. So get to kw more people! Even if you don't think of yourself as the most outgoing person, you can learn to be more open and engaging to strangers. The book explains simple, key aspects of communication that make it easy to connect with new people, including behavioral styles, body language, and eye contact. Add together simple tips for starting conversations and following-up on them, and you'll be well on your way to making the business connections that count. * Features straightforward guidance for anyone who needs help building new connections with new people * Written by a high-profile expert and thought leader in the art of relationship building * Includes real stories that reveal how often chance meetings and conversations develop into profitable business relationships In a small, hyper-connected world, today's stranger might be tomorrow's client. If you want to boost your business prospects in simple, practical ways, Start with Hello is the resource for you.
- Author BiographyLinda Coles is the founder of Blue Banana, which trains businesspeople in the use of social media in online branding and business development. As a consultant, Linda has spoken to a wide range of companies and organisations. She is also the author of Learn Marketing with Social Media in 7 Days. Visit www.bluebanana20.com.
- Author(s)Linda Coles
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight288 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.33Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.