Start with the Future and Work Back: A Heritage Management Manifesto by Bruce Weindruch (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart With the Future and Work Back: A Heritage Management Manifesto is a lively, often amusing, but seriously perceptive take on the business of history and the history of business. The book explores The History Factory's role in creating and shaping the global heritage management industry, drawing on its work with a broad array of corporations and the original business characters the firm has served since its founding in 1979. At its heart, the book is a 21st century survey of invative business leadership that builds on the stories of courageous leaders at corporations willing to dig deeply into their inventory of experiences to support authentic communications, establish credible brand positioning, and improve employee retention and recruitment. Iconic examples of inside-out business positioning using heritage range from the sartorial remake of Brooks Brothers to stories of invation told by company employees at Subaru; from New Balance's immersive global headquarters exhibit that aptly conveys its dynamic culture to the creation and maintenance of the Wrigley archive. The book makes a powerful case for the brand value of applying corporate heritage for companies seeking to grow and remain relevant in a competitive, global ecomy.
- Author BiographyBruce Weindruch, The History Factory's founder and CEO, revolutionized corporate America's use of history. His unique background, blending history and business, has given him the insights to help major corporations, nonprofit organizations and associations use historical resources to benefit their bottom line. Bruce has amassed millions of frequent flyer miles advising some of the most admired global companies and brands, including Abbott, Adobe, Boeing, City of Hope, Goldman Sachs, Kimberly-Clark, Lockheed Martin, Microsoft, Pfizer, the Rockefeller Foundation, Shell Oil, Subaru, Whirlpool and Wrigley. Bruce is a frequent featured speaker at corporate meetings, and is a guest lecturer at Grinnell College and DePaul University. Bruce received his B.A. in American Civilization from Grinnell College and attended the George Washington University/Smithsonian Affiliation Ph.D. program. Before founding The History Factory in 1979, Bruce was a staff member at the Smithsonian's National Portrait Gallery, a Smithsonian Associates faculty member, and a director of the Museum Education Roundtable.
- Author(s)Bruce Weindruch
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight367 g
- Width145 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.