About this product
- DescriptionThis book has all the familiar merits associated with this well-established author: a wealth of illustrations, questions and relevant examples delivered through a clear and sound framework. Includes an entire chapter devoted to coursework.
- Author(s)George F. Stanlake
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication24/10/1988
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteb&w line drawings and illustrations, photographs
- Weight533 g
- Width186 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Reading Age15-16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.