Starting Out with Python with Access Code by Tony Gaddis (Mixed media product, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $196.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $267.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab& Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are t transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide. Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase. This text is intended for a one-semester introductory programming course for students with limited programming experience. It is also appropriate for readers interested in introductory programming. In Starting Out with Python(r), Third Edition Tony Gaddis evenly-paced, accessible coverage introduces students to the basics of programming and prepares them to transition into more complicated languages. Python, an easy-to-learn and increasingly popular object-oriented language, allows readers to become comfortable with the fundamentals of programming without the troublesome syntax that can be challenging for vices. With the kwledge acquired using Python, students gain confidence in their skills and learn to recognize the logic behind developing high-quality programs. Starting Out with Python discusses control structures, functions, arrays, and pointers before objects and classes. As with all Gaddis texts, clear and easy-to-read code listings, concise and practical real-world examples, detail-oriented explanations, and an abundance of exercises appear in every chapter. MyProgrammingLab for Starting Out with Python is a total learning package. MyProgrammingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams resulting in better performance in the course and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress. Teaching and Learning Experience This program presents a better teaching and learning experience for you and your students. It will help: Personalize Learning with MyProgrammingLab: Through the power of practice and immediate personalized feedback, MyProgrammingLab helps students fully grasp the logic, semantics, and syntax of programming. Enhance Learning with the Gaddis Approach: Gaddis s accessible approach features clear and easy-to-read code listings, concise real-world examples, and exercises in every chapter. Support Instructors and Students: Student and instructor resources are available to expand on the topics presented in the text. Keep Your Course Current: This edition s programs have been tested with Python 3.3.2. Note: Starting Out with Python with MyProgrammingLab Access Card Package, 3/e contains: ISBN-10: 0133582736/ISBN-13: 9780133582734 Starting Out with Python , 3/e ISBN-10: 0133759113/ISBN-13: 9780133759112 MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Starting Out with Python , 3/e MyProgrammingLab is t a self-paced techlogy and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- Author BiographyTony Gaddis is the principal author of the Starting Out With series of textbooks. Tony has nearly two decades of experience teaching computer science courses, primarily at Haywood Community College. He is a highly acclaimed instructor who was previously selected as the North Carolina Community College Teacher of the Year and has received the Teaching Excellence award from the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development. The Starting Out With series includes introductory books covering C++, Java, Microsoft(r) Visual Basic(r), Microsoft(r) C#(r), Python(r), Programming Logic and Design, Alice, and App Inventor, all published by Pearson. More information about all these books can be found at www.pearsonhighered.com/gaddisbooks.
- Author(s)Tony Gaddis
- PublisherAddison-Wesley Professional
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Professional
- Weight1021 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.