All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionStarting Over is t all that bad. By taking ather chance, you might just make things right. It's all about winging it. When Janice Austin embarked on her journey as a traditional wife and mother, she could have never in a million years imagined the path that would enfold. Her story is one many readers can identify with - a story of a woman who emerges from a cocoon and wings her way through the currents of life.
- Author BiographyJanice Austin has a BSW and MSW from University of Kentucky. She returned to school in mid life after many years as a Homemaker. Janice is involved in numerous professional and community organizations and participates in many workshops and seminars.
- Author(s)MS Janice Austin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.