About this product
- DescriptionThis is the number one method for young ukulele players. This enjoyable introduction to playing the ukulele lets you: listen to the CD, practise the pieces in the book, play-along with the backing tracks. Starting Ukulele has been created with young players in mind. All tunes have fantastic professionally recorded CD backing tracks. As you gradually become more familiar with different techniques, you'll progress from strumming simple chords to performing proper tunes. The book includes full colour photographs and diagrams to make learning fast and fun.
- Author(s)Steven Sproat
- PublisherMusic Sales Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2006
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMusic Sales Ltd
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight272 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Music recording)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.