All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've got ample skills and expertise in your profession to become a consultant, but how exactly do you start the process? What are the first steps, where will you work, and how do you generate business? Starting Your Career as a Consultant has all the answers to these questions and those you might t even kw to ask! The author, an experienced consultant, reveals practical tips and personal advice for anyone interested in consulting, from tests that will tell you if you've got what it takes to become a consultant, to preparing a business plan, taking out loans, networking and growing your list of contacts, arranging your own office, filling out tax forms, marketing using traditional and social media platforms, interviewing with potential clients, charging for your services, writing contracts and proposals, and preparing reports and presentations. Becoming a free agent in today's ecomy makes a great deal of sense. With handy checklists, practice exercises, personal anecdotes, tables, and charts, this valuable guide will arm you with the necessary kwledge to become successful in this endeavor.
- Author BiographyLeticia Gall ares-Japzon currently works as an independent management consultant specializing in instructional systems design, and she offers services to private and public organizations. She has an MA in education and human development from George Washington University and an MA in human resource management from Marymount University. She was a freelance newspaper and magazine writer and has written dozens of articles on business and education. Her previous book is titled Succeeding in America: Lessons from Immigrants Who Achieved the American Dream. She divides her time between Ashburn, Virginia, and Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Author(s)Leticia Gallares-Japzon
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Weight347 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.