All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ultimate guide to starting and maintaining a successful career in the broadcast industry - be it TV or radio. Some of the world's top broadcast personalities share the stories of how they broke into the business, the sometimes hilarious mistakes they have made along the way, and how they have reached the top of their profession. Starting Your Career in Broadcasting explores specific on-air and behind the scenes jobs in the broadcast industry; what news and programme directors are looking for in job candidates; how to make the most of any opportunities that present themselves; and how to cope with the ups and downs of a highly competitive industry.
- Author BiographyChris Schneider is an award-winning sports broadcaster with millions of listeners every week. He has more than 25 years experience in on-air broad-casting, and has worked for companies such as the BBC and ESPN.
- Author(s)Chris Schneider
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/02/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.