All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Raineys offer an upbeat and practical manual for marriage to guide couples through the challenges they face as they start their lives together.
- Author BiographyDennis Rainey is the executive director and co-founder of FamilyLife and co-hosts the radio program, FamilyLife Today. He is senior editor of the HomeBuilders Couples Series, which has sold more than 1 million copies worldwide, and author ofParenting Today's Adolescent and The Tribute.
- Author(s)Barbara Rainey,Dennis Rainey
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Bibles
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.