Starting Your Own Shop: All You Need to Know to Open a Successful Shop by Matt Thomas (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis -nsense guide to opening a shop offers a fresh approach to a popular subject. This book covers every aspect of setting up a retail business and usefully breaks the process down step-by-step. Topics covered include how to test your idea, surviving the crucial first six months and how to make your shop work in the internet age. There are also ready-to-use sample documents, including lease contracts and cashflow forecasts. Not only does the book give thorough information, it is also crammed with profiles, tips and real-life advice from the figures behind extremely successful retail businesses such as Dreams, Monsoon, Liberty's, and the children's shoe store, One Small Step One Giant Leap. It also includes the recent experiences of just-opened shops, uniquely combining information with advice, bringing theory to life. The book is written in conjunction with the UK's most popular website for small business, www.startups.co.uk. Startups.co.uk has been publishing information on how to set up a business since January 2000, and is w bringing all its expertise, case studies and understanding of the needs of this audience into a book for the first time. The author, Matt Thomas, has been writing about startup businesses for years, and has been the editor of www.startups.co.uk, the UK's most popular website for small businesses, since 2004. Matt has recently been named as one of the UK's Top 20 business journalists. He is passionate about small companies.
- Author BiographyThe author, Matt Thomas, formerly the editor of www.startups.co.uk, has interviewed more than 1,000 entrepreneurs in a decade of covering the UK's most exciting, emerging companies. Recently voted one of the UK's Top 20 business journalists, Matt has also written for Growing Business magazine, Business Link, several leading financial titles and spoken on TV, radio and at live events on the issues affecting small-business owners. He is now editor and head of content for Smarta.com.
- Author(s)Matt Thomas
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication10/12/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrimson Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.