All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series offers a shortcut to instant expertise! Quick Expert's Guides are aimed at teens and 'tweens who are keen to kw more about a popular topic but who may be put off the idea of having to read wordy or technical guides. Each title includes features that break down technical/scientific/complex aspects of the subject, inspirational case studies, activities and a final project to test the reader's new skills. Chapter round-ups also offer tips on key words and phrases as well as boosting self esteem and confidence, in order to walk the walk and talk the talk of a true expert.
- Author BiographyDaniel Gilpin is an experienced author of non-fiction titles.
- Author(s)Daniel Gilpin
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleQuick Expert's Guide
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note80-100 illustrations and photographs
- Weight228 g
- Width181 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.