All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a 12-title series, The Crash Course for Entrepreneurs, which coaches prospective and new entrepreneurs in starting a business. Many vice entrepreneurs have little more than a brilliant idea and a pocketful of ambition. They want to kw Now what? This book tells you exactly what you must kw, in simple terms, using real-world examples. In a two-hour read, it walks you through each phase of planning and developing your own business and gives seasoned advice in a reader-friendly way. Learn how to decide if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur, how to test your idea's worth, what to do after you confirm your idea is brilliant, how to develop your business plan, what else to do before you start your business, how to get financing from banks and elsewhere, how to develop a brand and logo, what legal and tax issues you need to consider, and how to avoid the most common entrepreneurial mistakes. Find out what other critical resources, processes and practices will help ensure your success. Whether your dream business is dog walking or high-tech invention, home-based or web-based, these serial entrepreneurs will save you time and trouble as you set up and run your new company.
- Author BiographyCollectively, these three young Florida-based serial entrepreneurs have successfully started ten new companies across a broad range of sectors and frameworks, including finance, international sourcing, medical products, innovative dot-com initiatives, and traditional brick-and-mortar companies. Their Internet-based interactive business resource, Expert Business Advice.com, provides an extensive range of tools for entrepreneurs, both aspiring and experienced. Planning templates, articles with fresh new insights, one-on-one advice, references, and syndicated news are just some of the offerings.
- Author(s)Marc A Price,Michael F. O'Keefe,Scott L. Girard
- PublisherNova Vista Publishing
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe Crash Course for Entrepreneurs Series
- Place of PublicationHerentals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Vista Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.