All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $33.57Free postage
- AU $31.99Was:AU $40.99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionMind your business with this updated edition of the bestselling online business how-to guide Have a computer, an Internet connection, and a dream? Then, you're already on your way to starting your very own online business. This fun and friendly guide can help you turn your big idea into big bucks whether you're expanding your real-world storefront online or creating your own virtual startup. Starting an Online Business For Dummies, 7th Edition will show you how to identify a market need, choose a web hosting service, implement security and privacy measures, open up shop, and start promoting to the world. Covers the latest trends and techniques for online discoverability - from social media marketing to search engine rankings, online couponing to optimization for mobile devices,and beyond Highlights business issues that are of particular concern to online entrepreneurs Walks you through the best practices of successful online businesses, including customer service, marketing, analytics, and website optimization tools Provides advice on choosing an e-commerce platform, protecting your domain name, securing trademarks, working with vendors and distributors, and keeping your customer's personal data safe There's time like w to start a new endeavor and guide like Starting an Online Business For Dummies, 7th Edition to get your online business going.
- Author BiographyGreg Holden founded Stylus Media, a company specializing in creating web pages for small businesses. He has written more than 30 books, many focused on online business and the skills and tools that small-business entrepreneurs need to expand their operations on the Internet.
- Author(s)Greg Holden
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1855 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.