All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTurn your dreams into profitable reality with this straightforward guide to setting up and running an online business. Including strategies to help you identify your market, set up a website and promote your business online.
- Author BiographyMelissa Norfolk is founder of Norfolk Internet Group, which builds search engine friendly Web sites. An Internet expert, she speaks to businesses, schools and community groups about effective use of the Internet. Greg Holden is the author of more than 35 books, including eBay PowerUser's Bible.
- Author(s)Greg Holden,Melissa Norfolk
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Weight695 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementAustralian& New Zealand Edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.