All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $18.42Free postage
- AU $18.90Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $27.03Trending at AU $28.21
About this product
- DescriptionToru, the son of a yakuza boss, is sent into exile on a deserted island for his own protection during a gang feud. Fiery and impetuous, he isn't thrilled to be sidelined when he'd rather be in the fight, and is even less thrilled that Mutsumi, son of the gang's second in command, is going with him. The serious, studious Mutsumi is Toru's opposite in every way, and it doesn't take long before the sparks between them begin to fly!
- Author BiographyYouka Nitta made her publishing debut with GROUPIE in 1995 and since then has become one of the most prolific and popular boys' love creators worldwide. Her most well-known series, Embracing Love, has been adapted into both a drama CD as well as an anime series. Born March 8th in Fukui Prefecture, she's a Pisces with a B blood type. Her hobbies include walking and going to the theater. To find out more about Youka Nitta, visit her English-language website at http://nittayouka.com.
- Author(s)Youka Nitta
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleStarting with a Kiss
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.