All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive book for any CEO first time or otherwise of a high-growth company While big company CEOs are usually groomed for the job for years, startup CEOs aren't and they're often young and relatively inexperienced in business in general. Author Matt Blumberg, a techlogy and marketing entrepreneur, kws this all too well. Back in 1999, he started a company called Return Path, which later became the driving force behind the creation of his blog, OnlyOnce because you're only a first time CEO once. Now, more than a decade later, he's written Startup CEO. As the fifth book in the StartUp Revolution series, this reliable resource is based on Blumberg's experience as a startup CEO and covers a number of issues he's faced over the dozen years he's been a CEO. * Offers valuable insights into how the CEO sets the overall vision and strategy of the company and communicates it to all stakeholders * Discusses how to build a company's human capital by recruiting, hiring, and retaining the very best talent * Examines how a CEO must align available resources with the company's strategy in order to ensure success * Addresses what it takes to master the How of being a CEO from leading an executive team to managing in any type of market Engaging and informative, this book is essential reading for any, and every, CEO.
- Author BiographyMatt Blumberg founded Return Path in 1999 because he believed the world needed email to work better. He is passionate about enhancing the online relationship between email subscribers and marketers so that both sides of the equation benefit. It is with great pride that he has watched this initial creation grow to a company of more than 400 employees with a market-leading brand, innovative products, and the email industry's most renowned experts. Before Return Path, Blumberg ran marketing, product management, and the Internet group for Moviefone, Inc. (later acquired by AOL). Prior to that, he served as an associate with private equity firm General Atlantic Partners and was a consultant with Mercer Management Consulting. He holds a BA from Princeton University.
- Author(s)Matt Blumberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight680 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.