Startup Equation: A Visual Guidebook to Building Your Startup by Steve Fisher, Ja-Nae Duane (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
- AU $32.44+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVisualize Your Successful New Business You have a great idea for a new business. Now what? How do you turn that great idea into a viable business? Leveraging visual tools, The Startup Equation leads you step by step through the decisions you need to make to find your perfect startup model. You'll learn things such as identifying your unique entrepreneurial type, creating a great product, building a great team, finding funding and scaling in addition to other elements essential to crafting a roadmap that fits you and your business. Drawing from their extensive experience working with startups, entrepreneurs Steve Fisher and Ja-Nae Duane offer expert advice on dealing with the challenges and opportunities that accompany every type of new business. Using visual storytelling, they provide a much-needed blueprint to understanding the startup ecomy. The authors include illustrative business examples from companies such as TechStars and 500Startups, as well as interviews with over 40 entrepreneurs from across the globe. Filled with insightful case studies, The Startup Equation is a vibrant, practical guide to creating a winning business model for any startup. By following the accessible visual roadmap within, you'll discover how to build your own successful business plan for your unique dream. Steve Fisher is product designer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, and startup advisor.Ja-Nae Duane is an entrepreneur, researcher, startup advisor, and professor of entrepreneurship & invation.
- Author BiographySteve Fisher (Boston, MA) is co-founder of the Revolution Factory, a global network that funds, builds, and launching new products. He is also co-founder of The Revolution Institute, a global nonprofit that promotes social good. Ja-Nae Duane (Boston, MA) is a speaker, strategist, social scientist, artist, creative economist, and author of How to Start Your Business with $100.
- Author(s)Ja-Nae Duane,Steve Fisher
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight909 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.98Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $36.45
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.08
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.