Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives the findings of a concise study of start-up factories in the United States by Japanese companies. This in-depth look at this increased phemen discusses t only the quality of jobs these factories produce, but it also expands to reveal their keys to success in achieving a strong competitive advantage. Finally, this volume gives the four inter-related strategies ( high performance management strategy, the ecomics of efficient wages, the quality of techlogy plants and regional ecomic development) that make for successful, high performance factories.
- Author BiographyPeter B. Doeringer is a professor in the Department of Economics at Boston University. Christine Evans-Klock is from the International Labour Organization based in Geneva Switzerland. David G. Terkla is from the Department of Economics at the University of Massachusetts at Boston.
- Author(s)Christine Evans-Klock,David G. Terkla,Peter B. Doeringer
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2002
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notetables
- Weight521 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.