Startup Weekend: How to Take a Company from Concept to Creation in 54 Hours by Clint Nelsen, Marc Nager, Franck Nouyrigat (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.72+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTested principles for transforming an idea into a fully operational company Startup Weekend the organization behind 54-hour events where developers, designers, marketers, and startup enthusiasts come together to share ideas, form teams, build products, and create startups has spawned both a global initiative in entrepreneurship as well as numerous successful startups. Startup Weekend, the book, contains best practices, lessons learned, and empowering examples derived from the organization's experiences for individuals and small organizations to follow as they launch businesses. Each of the key beliefs outlined has been tested by Startup Weekend and has yielded powerful results. The principles described in each chapter will give any business idea a greater chance for success. * Chapter topics include trust and empowerment, flexible organizational structures, the power of experiential education, action-based networking, and much more * Describes consequences for startup development as entrepreneurs and founders begin doing much more, even faster * Profiles successful Startup Weekend companies, including two powerful examples: Memolane, an application that captures a user's online life in one timeline making it easy for users to travel back in time and relive memories; and Foodspotting, a mobile and desktop app that allows users to find and share the foods they love Apply these simple actionable principles to launch your own startup revolution.
- Author BiographyMARC NAGER, CLINT NELSEN, and FRANCK NOUYRIGAT are the Co-Directors of Startup Weekend, a nonprofit with the mission to educate entrepreneurs, strengthen communities, and launch startups.?Startup Weekend holds weekend events where developers, designers, marketers, productmanagers, and startup enthusiasts cometogether to share ideas, form teams, buildproducts, and create startups in 54 hours.Startup Weekend began in June 2007, and the core team has grown to nine full-time and three part-time employees, along with a network of more than 120 Startup Weekend volunteer facilitators and organizers who plan and lead?Startup Weekend events around the world. For more information, please visit www.startupweekend.org.
- Author(s)Clint Nelsen,Franck Nouyrigat,Marc Nager
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width149 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.