All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI have been doing astrological readings for some forty-plus years. Back in the day, my most-used book was a little volume by Hugh McCraig called the 200-Year Ephemeris, which basically was a list of geocentric planets giving the planet positions at the first of each month. When I did a reading with a client, this was the book I reached for to see where Saturn or other planets today were in the natal chart. With the McCraig book in mind, I wanted to create something similar, but what I also needed were graphic wheels to see at a glance where the planets are in the zodiac and what major aspect patterns are present. The StarTypes Visual Ephemerides do all of this and more. Each month has a 360-degree open chart when with planets and aspect patterns drawn in plus a listing of the Sun, Moon, planets and lunar de by degrees and minutes. Given this information, it is easy to flip through the pages and watch the kaleidoscopic aspect patterns change in the sky - perfect for readings.
- Author BiographyInternationally-known astrologer and author Noel Tyle (over 34 astrological textbooks to his credit), had this to say about Michael Erlewine and his influence on modern astrology: Michael Erlewine is the giant influence whose creativity is forever imprinted on all astrologers' work since the beginning of the Computer era! He is the man who single-handedly applied computer technology to astrological measurement, research, and interpretation. He founded MATRIX software long ago, and from crucial algorithms to interpretation zenith, Erlewine has been the formative and leading light of astrology's modern growth. After inventing the technological applications, Erlewine humanized it all, adding perception and incisive practical analyses to modern, computerized astrology. Now, for a second generation of astrologers and their public, Erlewine's genius continues with StarTypes ... and it's simply amazing! Michael Erlewine Michael Erlewine is an internationally known, award-wining, astrologer, with over 40 years of experience in astrology. In 1977, Erlewine was the first astrologer to program astrology on microcomputers and make these programs available to the general public. His founded Matrix Software in 1978, which, along with a little company called Microsoft are the two oldest software companies on the Internet still in existence. Michael Erlewine has written many books and numerous articles on astrology and has been published in the most prestigious astrological journals and publications. Erlewine taught astrology for many years and has done one-on-one personal astrological readings or consultations for more than 30 years. Erlewine has introduced many new astrological techniques to astrologers, including Local Space relocation, heliocentric techniques, deep-space astrology, and many others. His books astrology books include Astrophysical Directions, The Sun is Shining, Interface: Planetary Nodes, and Manual of Computer Programming for Astrologers. Among other things Erlewine, with the staff at his company Matrix Software, introduced the first computer-generated astrology reports, the first research oriented software, the first relocation software for home computers, the first on-screen hi-resolution graphics astrologer, first deep-space maps and astrology, and much more. Contact: Michael@erlewine.net.
- Author(s)Michael Erlewine
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1057 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.