Stash-Buster Quilts: Time-Saving Designs for Fabric Leftovers by Lynne Edwards (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.26Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs your fabric hoard growing on a daily basis, taking over shelves, spilling out of drawers, stacking up on chairs? Take action w - make a stash-buster quilt! Lynne Edwards, world-rewned quilt maker, teacher and author of the bestselling Making Scrap Quilts to Use It Up!, continues her campaign to help you reduce your fabric collection, leaving you free to go out and buy more! In this colourful book, 20 scrap quilt projects are described in step-by-step detail, complete with easy-to-follow piecing diagrams. Additional quilts are pictured to provide added inspiration for combining your leftover fabrics. Time-saving techniques are featured to help your quilt grow speedily. Arranged in six chapters, the book starts with Layer Cake quilts, where several squares of fabric are layered and then cut into wedges, just like cutting the slices of a layer cake, to create three different scrap quilts, each with a variation. The next chapter, Stitch a Strip, looks at quilt designs made from patchwork strips, while Squaring it Up gives you quilt designs to make from fabric squares. The Bits and Pieces chapter looks at joining different shaped pieced into attractive blocks and designs. Finally, the Small but Satisfying chapter includes a selection of smaller projects from bags to soft toys to ensure every last scrap is used! The book ends Lynne's expert advice for finishing a quilt including how to add borders to your quilt, how to attach the quilt backing, how to bind a quilt and advice on quilting the finished item. So, don't let your fabric obsession get the better of you - get creative, use up that stash and then you'll have the perfect excuse to restock!
- Author BiographyLynne Edwards is regarded as one of the finest patchwork and quilting designers in the world. Lynne's three previous books, The Sampler Quilt Book, The New Sampler Quilt Book and Making Scrap Quilts to Use It Up, were also published by David & Charles. Lynne lives near Ipswich.
- Author(s)Lynne Edwards
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication29/08/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note60 colour illustrations, 200+ line illustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $24.74New
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $19.85New
- AU $31.89New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.70Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.70
- AU $78.43Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.