All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating the theory and practice of statistics through a series of case studies, each lab introduces a problem, provides some scientific background, suggests investigations for the data, and provides a summary of the theory used in each case. Aimed at upper-division students.
- Author(s)Deborah Nolan,Terry Speed
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2000
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight950 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2000. Corr. 2nd printing 2001
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.